TT restorative yoga
Restorative Yoga and meditation Teacher Training Fundamentals I
If you are a Yoga teacher, doing a teacher training or a yoga student and willing to dive deeper into the understanding of yourself with the intention of restoring and resetting your life, this might be something for you. Restoritive Yoga, because of its passive nature prepares the body-mind system for Meditation. We learn to listen tot he body surrendering to a pose, accepting the moment as it is. It is a Yin (feminine/passive) form called the ´yoga of being´opposite and yet balancing the Yang (masculine/active) practice. Restoritive Yoga is an oasis in our active life style as it works mainly on the nervous system bringing calm, relaxation, and clarity to make decisions and act. This training wil provide for you new tools to take onto your own practice and into every day life. It is an in-depth learning for a life in a higher vibration with awareness, acceptance of oneself, others and care for the planet Earth.
This module includes assignmets and homework and suggested readings. In 2016 there will be the possibility to follow an upfollowing module Fundamentals II.
Module Fundamentals I:
- Restorative Yoga floor orientated poses and Yin Yoga poses
- The use of ´props´in Restorative Yoga and its modifications.
- Alignment and yoga adjusting through touch in Restorative Yoga.
- Breathing exercises in a restorative practice to support the holding of the poses and the cleansing proces
- Mindfulness and the meaning of letting go during the pose.
- Learning and practicing different techniques of passive and active meditations.
Friday 17th of April 2015: 13:00 uur – 20:30 uur
Saturday 18th of April 2015: 9:00 uur – 18:00 uur
Sunday 19th of April 2015: 9:00 uur – 18:00 uur
€ 375,- (incl.btw)
location: yogastudio Time for Yoga, Cadixstraat 55, 2000 Antwerpen
Teacher: Ela Veda