Docentenopleiding restorative yoga
Restorative Yoga and meditation Teacher Training
Fundamentals I + II + III
Restorative Yin yoga docentenopleiding
If you are a Yoga teacher, doing a teacher training or a yoga student and willing to dive deeper into the understanding of yourself with the intention of restoring and resetting your life, this might be something for you. Restoritive Yoga, because of its passive nature prepares the body-mind system for Meditation. We learn to listen tot he body surrendering to a pose, accepting the moment as it is. It is a Yin (feminine/passive) form called the ´yoga of being´opposite and yet balancing the Yang (masculine/active) practice. Restoritive Yoga is an oasis in our active life style as it works mainly on the nervous system bringing calm, relaxation, and clarity to make decisions and act. This training wil provide for you new tools to take onto your own practice and into every day life. It is an in-depth learning for a life in a higher vibration with awareness, acceptance of oneself, others and care for the planet Earth.
This module includes assignmets and homework and suggested readings.
Module Fundamentals I:
- Restorative Yoga floor orientated poses and Yin Yoga poses
- The use of ´props´in Restorative Yoga and its modifications.
- Alignment and yoga adjusting through touch in Restorative Yoga.
- Breathing exercises in a restorative practice to support the holding of the poses and the cleansing proces
- Mindfulness and the meaning of letting go during the pose.
- Learning and practicing different techniques of passive and active meditations.
Total curriculum (100 hours):
- Restorative Yoga floor orientated poses and Yin Yoga Poses
- The use of “props” in Restorative Yoga and its modifications
- Alignment & yoga Adjusting through touch in Restorative Yoga
- Breathing exercises in a Restorative practice to support the holding of the poses and the cleansing process
- Mindfulness & the meaning of letting go during the pose
- Learning and practicing different techniques of passive and active meditations
- Visualization: directing the power of the Mind towards healing and wholeness
- Exercises of Self-Inquiry: Working with the Zen koan “Who am I?”
- Alignment & yoga adjusting through touch in Restorative Yoga
- Practicing & developing teaching skills: verbal instructions, tone of voice and guidelines towards focus and attention
- The use of music during the practice: why’s and how’s
- Observing other teachers, receiving /giving feedback
- Creating classes and teaching to a group
- Healthy lifestyle: restoring and re-setting the body into its natural ways of healing
- Methods for body Cleanse & detoxing process
- Natural healing foods & super foods to tune with higher vibrations
- Environmental awareness & the contribution of yoga teachers to a more kind and friendly planet
- Body movement and emotional release: from movement to stillness
- Reflection and the practice of Silence and Meditation
29/30 april, 1 may: Fundamentals I
6/7/8 may: Fundamentals II
24/25/26th june: Fundamentals III
€ 375,- per module
If you want to do Fundamentals I, II and III in a row, but not all the dates fit you, please contact Time for Yoga so we can inform you about the dates to follow a module in Amsterdam or Breda.
location: yogastudio Time for Yoga, Cadixstraat 55, 2000 Antwerpen
Teacher: Ela Veda